Thursday, November 3, 2011

Indonesian "Warren Buffet"

Well, a friend of mine email me this article.. at first I am a bit skeptical about the title "Warren Buffett Indonesia" yeah.. everybody is.. :P, then I decide to read it, and wait.. his assets worth hundreds of billions ! (in idr, of course..) and then I read another article that stated that his assets is actually worth trillions ! well, it is amazing ! since he got nothing to started with, just savings from his salary, and then became this multi-billionaire, really a zero to hero story.. kinda gives me much inspiration and motivation

so I decided to post this in this blog, hopefully can give the same inspiration for those who want to know more about investing :)





(Note: the documents are extracted from other source)



No comments:

Post a Comment